Team Climbing

Team Climbing
Ascent

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rolling Blackout Due to Overloaded Brain Circuits

Sorry folks, but I don't have time to post yesterday's shenanigans of the MCM class due to time constraints. Tomorrow is the first written exam and I have been glued to a chair studying since I got back to the hotel from class last evening, interrupted only by sleep. My next blog update will be tomorrow AFTER the exam and AFTER I know my score. Wish us all luck! We are going to need it in the "chamber of pain".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
I have been a techno geek for as long as I can remember. Making complex technology simple is my mantra and I enjoy teaching others that technology doesn't have to be rocket science mummo jumbo but can be expressed in simple easy to understand everyday terms.

Microsoft Certification Stack

Microsoft Certification Stack
Microsoft Certifications