Team Climbing

Team Climbing
Ascent

Monday, August 8, 2011

Certified What?

Well folks. I actually did it, I finally achieved the Microsoft Master's designation after passing the Cert Lab. Ryan Conrad, MCM Program Manager sent me the good word today.

Now what do I do with this new found acronym? Ask my boss for a raise? Well I am self employed, so that won't work. Shoot for the Microsoft Certified Architect certification? Uh, that would be a big NO at this point.

Honestly, I feel like running ten miles just to stop the adrenaline flow through my body. What a rush! And after that I feel like sitting in front of the TV for a day with just the clicker in hand. Once I am acclimated back to my normal environment, maybe it will sink in then.

To all of the guys from my rotation who are still working on achieving the MCM, please don't give up! Keep at it! You can do it, I know you can!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, James! Well done. Enjoy every minute basking in that feeling until it wears off, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation James! Now you can answer that daunting question "What is DNS?" without saying "uh.. um... we use that at work..: :-)

    Gongrats again, Derek Larson May 2011 MVS MCITP-EA student.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Herndon, Virginia, United States
IT Security Manager by day - cyber researcher by night. Tired of being a passive sheep as cyber wars rage. It is time to take the fight to the enemy - within the constraints of the law of course! I am a super fan of all things cyber security! You can find me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-carrion-2805767/

Microsoft Certification Stack

Microsoft Certification Stack
Microsoft Certifications